Different Kinds of Affirmations
There are different kinds of affirmations for you to apply to the different things in your life. We all have different challenges that happen to us throughout our lives and during these challenges we need different things to get us through them.
One of the many types of affirmations is the consent for you to accept the gifts that are bestowed upon you. So many of us do not think we are worthy of the gifts that are being presented to us that we do not recognize the positive things we have. We have to address the part of us that needs to learn to graciously accept the blessings that the universe has to offer to us. Examples of these types of affirmations are:
- I am good and worthy of all that is being bestowed upon me and I accept all of these gifts openly.
- I accept the support of my friends, family, coworkers, and even strangers when it is offered.
- I accept the peace and joy that is available to me.
- I pray for guidance from God to help me accept the things that are given to me and to understand that which I need to do
Other kinds of affirmations include affirming yourself that you are able to beat a disease or an illness, giving yourself permission to win instead of standing in the way of your progress. Examples of these are:
- I will not allow this illness to control me
- I believe that I will be healed
- God can heal and I give him permission to do so
- I am stronger than cancer; diabetes, or whatever illness applies
- I will not let my illness define who I am or how I will live my life
You can also use kinds of affirmations that allow you to put your past behind you and embrace your future. Examples of these kinds of affirmations are:
- My past is who I was and it is not who I am today or will be tomorrow
- All things are possible
- I will triumph over this situation and forever leave it in the past
- I will not allow my financial struggles or trials to rob me of the joy in my life
- I will not let my past mistakes define me as a person or keep me from living the life I want to live now
There are some affirmations that are meant to enforce the good intentions that you have for yourself. Some examples of these are:
- I intend to live my life without constant worry, fear, or strife
- I intend to be kind and merciful to those who are less fortunate than I
- I will live my mission and be a shining example to those I meet
- I will be good
- I will be kind
- I will be honest
- I will be trustworthy
- I will be free of guilt because I will live my live in such a way that I am proud of every moment